Fall 2019 Netcentric IUCRC IAB Meeting
The upcoming Net-Centric I/UCRC Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) meeting will be held in Tempe, Arizona on Monday October 14, 2019. The meeting will be held at Arizona State University in the University Club at 425 E University Dr., Tempe, AZ, (street map or map of campus-search "University Club"). There will be presentations by faculty and graduate students on the research that is currently supported by NCSS I/UCRC. We welcome any industry visitors, faculty, and students.
There is no fee to attend the meeting, but you must register. To register, please clik here.
Will be posted soon.
There are several hotels within a short distance from the meeting location, including the following:
- Residence Inn by Mariott Tempe Downtown/University510 S. Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ, 85281 (3 star) Phone: (480) 967-2300 (walking distance)
- The Graduate Hotel Tempe, 225 E Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ 85281 (3.5 star) Phone: (480) 967-9431 (walking distance)
- Tempe Mission Palms 60 E 5th St, Tempe, AZ 85281 (4 star) Phone: (480) 894-1400 (walking distance)
- Courtyard by Marriott Tempe 601 S Ash Ave, Tempe, AZ, 85281 (3 star) Phone: (480) 966-2800
- Moxy Hotel 1333 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281 (3 star) Phone: (480) 968-3451
Some of these hotels will honor government rates. Please call the hotel directly to make reservations.
Need More Information?
Any questions regarding the meeting location (meeting details, parking, accommodations, etc) may be sent to the meeting host, Andreas Spanias, at email@example.com.